Have you been affected by COVID-19?
Starting Business at San Juan
The ABC'S of Starting a Business
When starting a business, one must consider the best possible location. There are various locations available throughout the San Juan area that are prime locations for your next business venture.
When considering a location for your business, be aware that there will be various regulations to abide by. Regulations vary from city ordinances, taxes, or zoning.
Available Real Estate
The City of San Juan in Deep South Texas offers a developing and growing consumer base at the center of the Pharr-San Juan-Alamo urban area. It is adjacent to the McAllen metroplex which is a hub for retail, international commerce, trade, and banking.
- Close proximity to McAllen Miller International Airport
- Easy access to North and South Interstate 69 that leads to an international port of entry into Mexico
- Adjacent to the Rio Grande Valley’s East-to-West corridor, Interstate 2
The City of San Juan in Deep South Texas offers a developing and growing consumer base at the center of the Pharr-San Juan-Alamo urban area. It is adjacent to the McAllen metroplex which is a hub for retail, international commerce, trade, and banking. Because of its ideal location, San Juan offers great market opportunities and captures the purchasing power that comes from the McAllen metroplex, South Texas region, and northern Mexican affluent markets.
Let's Do business Together
- La Basilica in San Juan has more than 1M people during the year.
- San Juan has the biggest Auto Industry with luxury brands
How can San Juan EDC help companies
Some of our Major Investors
Let’s continue talking
Together we can build a
© 2020 San Juan Economic Development Corporation